Successful M$ products on Fedora

Gustavo Seabra seabra at ksu.edu
Sat Nov 27 02:11:41 UTC 2004

Lotsa Cabo wrote:

> I have a friend that I want badly to switch from M$ to FC3 (or RH).
> He is married to a few programs that he refuses to loose.  I know what
> is LISTED, but I am curious if anyone actually has these up and running...
>
>     Microsoft Money (hopefully 2003)
>     Microsoft Outlook (either 2000, 2003, or XP)
>     Trillian Pro v2.x
>     either Front Page or DreamWeaver
>     iTunes
>
> Any input would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanx,
> Ryan
>
> _________________________
> Tired of spam?  Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say
> goodbye to junk email forever!

Last time I checked, Crossover Office wasn't doing a very good job with
M$ Money. However, there's also a program called Win4lin that sould be
able to seamlessly run all of those.  On the other hand, all of those
programs have linux replacements.

Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student
Chemistry Department
Kansas State University