Ati Drivers FC2 2.6.9

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sat Nov 27 20:19:21 UTC 2004

Marc Burgs wrote:

> Did anybody get the ati drivers working?

In what sense does it not work?

What computer and video card are you using?

> I followed the instruction from:
> http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2028&page=1
> made a symlink from xorg.conf to XF86Config-4
> but it does not work

You don't actually need a symlink.
If xorg doesn't find xorg.conf it uses XF86Config.
In any case, it is simpler just to copy it.
 :
In my experience, asking about the ati driver is a waste of time,
as the person responsible does not appear to read relevant bugzillas,
let alone this newsgroup.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366