LCD Monitors and Fedora

William M. Quarles quarlewm at jmu.edu
Sun Nov 28 06:59:27 UTC 2004

As I recall, nVIDIA has pre-built drivers for most distributions.  I
think that some are included, and if it can't find one that it is
included, it attempts to download the appropriate driver from the web
server.  It uses compilation as a last resort.  You're probably ahead of
their game every time that you download the package.

Peace,
William