Acrobat Reader plugin on FC3

fredex fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Nov 28 11:33:48 UTC 2004

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 10:52:20AM +0000, WipeOut wrote:
> How can I get Acrobat reader working in Firefox?
>
> I have installed Acroread 5.0.9-2.1 (which I think came from Dag's repo)
> but I can't find the plugin for Firefox..
>
> Thanks for any help..

wherever the acrobat directory tree is installed (on my box it is in
/usr/local/Acrobat5) there is a subdirectory "Browsers/intellinux"
and inside that dir is nppdf.so. Copy that file to the plugins directory
under your firefox installation, restart firefox, and voila!

Fred

                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked