Separate Mail Boxes for Different Accounts in Evolution

Stefan Gsundbrunn info at gsundbrunn.de
Sun Nov 28 14:06:55 UTC 2004

Hi,

> give pop access. All the mail from the 3 will end up in the same inbox
> using Evolution. I never found a way to separate the mail, so I moved to

Evolution comes with a very good filterengine - you can seperate the
incoming mails seamlessly to any folder you like.

And, Evolution 2 comes with multiple the possibility of multiple
accounts. I really don´t see any problem.

Best regards

Stefan

--
Stefan Gsundbrunn
Project Design - Software Design - Brain Design
Mail: info at gsundbrunn.de
http://www.gsundbrunn.de