PHP-GTK installation on Fedora core 2

a.k.a kioto kioto at slacky.it
Sun Nov 28 14:51:32 UTC 2004

Hi all i'm beginning on linux SO.
I want to try install php-gtk but i have any problems to do.
I have downloaded the php-gtk and i have execute the commands:
cd php-gtk/
./buildconf --withphpize=/usr/local/php-4.3.9/bin/phpize

I receive warning message to display:
> --with-phpize=/usr/local/php-4.3.9/bin/phpize
configure.in:9: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_WITH_PHP_CONFIG
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
configure.in:32: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_BUILDDIR
configure.in:33: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_DIR
configure.in:34: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_EXT_SRCDIR
configure.in:35: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_ALWAYS_SHARED
php_gtk.m4:10: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_GTK_EXTENSION
php_gtk.m4:44: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_GTK_ARG_ANALYZE
php_gtk.m4:75: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_GTK_ARG_ENABLE
php_gtk.m4:79: warning: underquoted definition of
PHP_GTK_REAL_ARG_ENABLE
php_gtk.m4:91: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_GTK_ARG_WITH
php_gtk.m4:95: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_GTK_REAL_ARG_WITH
acinclude.m4:19: warning: underquoted definition of PHP_PROG_RE2C
/usr/share/aclocal/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of
XIPH_PATH_VOR BIS
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of
PKG_CHECK_MODULE S
/usr/share/aclocal/ogg.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of
XIPH_PATH_OGG
/usr/share/aclocal/libmikmod.m4:11: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_L IBMIKMOD
Configuring for:
  PHP Api Version:   20020918
  Zend Module Api No:   20020429
  Zend Extension Api No:   20021010

At this point i try to launch configure:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php-gtk
--with-php-config=/usr/local/php-4.3.9/bin/php-config

*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gtk-config.
checking for gtkhtml support... no
checking for Gdkimlib support... no
checking for libglade support... yes
checking for libglade-config... no
checking for libglade... no
configure: error: Unable to locate libglade
This is the main error

I don't know the architecture of GTk and Fedora and i dont'have fix the
problem. Can you explain the basic element to understand the main files
of GTk and how to modify the basic configuration.
Thanks so much to all and sorry for my bad language.

a.k.a kioto