Options Error: Not a boolean: 1

Ben Anderson benanderson.us at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 23:07:19 UTC 2004

Hi,
I added the following the to my yum.conf

# PUT YOUR REPOS HERE OR IN separate files named file.repo
# in /etc/yum.repos.d
[fedora-us-3-core]
name=Fedora Core 3 -- Fedora US mirror
baseurl=http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.os
[fedora-us-3-updates]
name=Fedora Core 3 Updates -- Fedora US mirror
baseurl=http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.updates
[fedora-us-3-extras]
name=Fedora Extras for Fedora Core 3 -- Fedora US mirror
baseurl=http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora//fedora/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.extras
[fedora-us-3-updates-testing]
name=Fedora Core 3 Test Updates -- Fedora US mirror
baseurl=http://mirrors.usc.edu/pub/linux/fedora/fedora/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.updates-testing
### And then add these lines to access rpm.livna.org repositories:
[livna-stable]
name=Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
baseurl= http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.stable
gpgcheck=1

[livna-unstable]
name=Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (unstable)
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.unstable
gpgcheck=1

[livna-testing]
name=Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (testing)
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.testing
gpgcheck=1

Now when I run yum list I get the following error:
Options Error: Not a boolean: 1
followed by the above lines in my yum.conf

I'm pretty new to fedora/yum/rpm, so it may be something really dumb.
I also tried moving these repos each to separate files, but that
didn't help.
Thanks,
Ben