New Technology, Auto resolution

darren briggs darrenbriggs at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 03:22:02 UTC 2004

Hi, I have spoken to the owner of www.xpurt.com, currently we are rebuilding
xpurt and are gearing up to open source our Auto Resolution technology!. The
technology is under a Patent and will be under a G.P.L.
Why are we going open source?. The technology was originally built into a
web browser called Netview Web browser, and could change the screen
resolution of a web page to the actual size the page was designed for(No
scroll bars) . The limitions were that the browser relied on explorers
rendering engine, needed a central database and was based on VB6. Hence we
want to open source the technolgy to expand and fix the technologys
limitations. Now i wish to get in contact with some represenatives from
fedora to discuss how we can intergrate this technolgy with fedora or for
example Xorg!