New Technology, Auto resolution

Sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 29 04:09:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, November 28, 2004 10:22 pm, darren briggs said:

> [...]
> technologys limitations. Now i wish to get in contact with some
> represenatives from fedora to discuss how we can intergrate this
> technolgy with fedora or for example Xorg!

Hi Darren,

Glad to hear you're going to embrace open-source, bravo!  Sounds like you
have a lot of work in front of you.

If you're trying to reach other developers who can answer some of your
technical questions there are many place to go.  Fedora has its own
developers mailing list and IRC channel; for more info check out:
http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/communicate/

You can find Xorg developers and perhaps a home for your project at:
http://freedesktop.org

It sounds like you may need to integrate it at the desktop level (Gnome or
KDE for instance).  Each of the desktops have their own developer lists as
well.

Good luck,
Sean