Fwd: Crossover Office Standard software

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Mon Nov 29 12:30:00 UTC 2004

Good grief, you put the U in STUPID.  What makes you think
that emacs would have anything to do with a .sh file, and
I highly doubt Emacs would have anything to say about it
being corrupt in the first place.

Get a good book on Linux, read manuals before asking stupid
questions, and learn to use google.  I'm *REAL SURE* there
are instructions on how to install Cross Office, but maybe
you didn't buy it.  If that's the case, I hope you continue
to use Emacs to 'install' it.