Win XP boot problem

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Mon Nov 29 14:25:48 UTC 2004

It helped me to put my winXP cd in and allow it recover the
installation. Then I went back into FC2 and recovered grub.

I think i went into windows recovery console and ran fixboot. That fixed
my troubles with win and then I had to go and fix grub again. Wait for
someone to confirm this approach though.

It sounds like you read there tend to be problems getting it settled?
Mine seems fine now.

Duncan

PS: I've now got thunderbird running with one profile across both os's,
so let me know if you want a hand with that. Still haven't managed to do
the same with firefox.