Crossover Office Standard software

Jorge Fábregas fabregasj at prtc.net
Mon Nov 29 14:44:09 UTC 2004

On Monday 29 November 2004 10:00 am, Nathan Low wrote:
> Can someone tell me what application would open this
> program.  If I don't have this program, where can I
> download it?

Nathan,

When you get the pop-up window asking you whehter to save or open the file.
Don't select OPEN. Select SAVE AS.  Then save the file on your desktop or in
your home directory (/home/username).  Then open a Terminal windows (konsole
etc..). Then make sure your are in the right directory.  Then execute:

sh ./cross-over-file.sh

where cross-over-file.sh is the name of the program you just downloaded.

> Please respond.  Thanks.
Come on. You sound like a robot :)  Just by saying "Thanks" is enough.  Also,
try Google and read some books.

Jorge