Speedbundle & Make Install Problem

J v6vitanic at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 10:19:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to get speedbundle up and running, so I can get on the net with FC2 & the Speedtouch USB ADSL modem.

Trouble is, I'm following the method written by Eric Brasseur, and I am getting an error when I do the Make command.

I dont think it's an issue with Speedbundle, probably my install of FC2 Is lacking something.... but what? Can anybody tell by the text pasted below?

Many thanks,

James Hill

---

root at localhost speedbundle-1.0]# make

./configure

checking build system type... i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1

checking host system type... i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables

See `config.log' for more details.

make: *** [configure-stamp] Error 77

[root at localhost speedbundle-1.0]#

Trouble is.... I cant find config.log anywhere!