Installing FC3 on WinXP (Sorry)

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Tue Nov 30 15:20:36 UTC 2004

My apologies for asking a redundant question, however I don't clearly
understand if the problems I've read are with BOTH FC2 and FC3 or just with
FC2.  I'll make it quick...

My configuration is this...

    ... WinXP SP2
    ... Laptop with 40GB (15 = win, 15 = free, 10 = swap for win)
    ... Partition 0 is NTFS a primary
    ... Partition 1 (on the tail end of the drive) is FAT32

If I want to partition the free space and install FC3, would I be in store
for any of the gotchas the other dual-boot WinXP folks are dealing with?

Sorry, again, and thanks...

R/S
Ryan