What happened to gqview

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Tue Nov 30 20:29:06 UTC 2004

Only in "Life according to Rahul".

Fedora is supposed to be a community effort support by Redhat.

For PR reasons RH should at least make an effort to keep packages that
the community wants, rather than just telling them to go get it some where
else because they don't care.

I have been through this BS many times in the past couple of years, just
a few packages that have been dropped that I used all the time :

elm, pico, gqview, xv, xawtv, wine and lilo.

There are likely many others, I just don't miss them as much.

--
Guy Fraser