Login screen preferences

Mark Knights naron at dodo.com.au
Sat Oct 16 22:28:33 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have just set new user accounts up for the family and while in root
mode I went to the preferences, Control section and went to change the
login preferences to include a background picture from wallpaper, to
show users at start up and to allow no password required access for my
partner and kids.

On reboot the changes that I asked for have not been implemented.  Is
there something I am missing?

I use KDE graphically - do I need to set up all the new accounts to KDE
first or is there some other path that I need to follow?

Cheers

Mark