mail problem

Maurice Mcfarlane mmcfarlane at ipc.ac.nz
Mon Oct 18 05:07:20 UTC 2004

On 10/18/04 3:22 PM, "gm" <novastars at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I found out that my server (FC1) has been blacklisted by some sites. I
> was wondering if there's a way to determine why it's been blacklist. I
> think it's because there mite be an open relay in my server. I was
> wondering if there's a way to test for this on my server? In general I
> was wondering how to test the security of my network on the whole in
> case there are other leaks on the network.
>
> Cheers
>
> GM

Take a look at this
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=sympatico.ca

I have also run the SPAM tests on your server and all send through your
server no problem at all.

You really need to take a look at your settings.

--

Maurice Mcfarlane
IT Manager

Phone:    64 6 3540922
Fax:        64 6 3540935
Mobile:    027 243 8495

mmcfarlane at ipc.ac.nz
http://www.ipc.ac.nz

[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses by the IPC E-mail server]
International Pacific College. This email message  and any accompanying
data may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited.