ntpd server on FC2

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Oct 21 16:32:18 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 07:36 -0500, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>     Somebody is decidedly deserving a big 'attaboy', I'd say.
>
>     Neat, huh?

Definitely. pool.ntp.org is the classic Linux idea: collaborative,
resource-efficient, community-oriented, ground-up, open-standards, and
most of all... functional and suited to its purpose.

I love it. I absolutely *love* it. I'm only going to be able to put two
servers into the pool, but definitely consider it a great thing. Every
one of us running a corporate time server with good net capacity should
think of collaborating with them.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>