Any suggestion for good linux books?

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 26 23:38:55 UTC 2004

I was in the bookstore the other day and found a book entitled: "How
Linux Works".  It seems to have a good overview of all of the different
processes that go on between the time you flip the power switch and the
login prompt.  Just the sort of thing I was looking for.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1593270356/qid=1098834704/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/104-7276385-3915119

--
Mitch Wiedemann