Removal of Red Hat Network notification icon

Rolf Gerrits RM.Gerrits at quicknet.nl
Fri Oct 29 03:47:38 UTC 2004

- right click the icon
- selekt exit

On logout :
check-mark  "Save current setup"  and log out.

Next time you login, your notification icon is not showing ( inactive ).

If you want it back :
selekt the icon from your menu.
On logout :  check-mark "Save current setup" and log out.

Next time you login, you will see the icon again ( active again )

Rolf