Problem playing DVD's

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Wed Sep 1 10:05:01 UTC 2004

Bill Tetens wrote:
> I got some advice about loading Totem to play movies with the DVD drive
> I just installed.
>
> Using the instructions I inslalled lidvd* libMad* totem* using Yum from
> Dag and as far as I can tell the install went without a hitch.

I don't know if this will address the specific error that you are
getting, but double-check the libdvd* libmad* above. There are errors,
spelling and capitalization, in what you provided that would prevent
Totem from working properly.

Here is the correct command you'll want:

# yum install libdvd* libmad* totem*

Hope this helps,
Clint