chinese characters in mozilla

ZHANG YD yuandanzhang at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 10:31:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

The CHinese characters work well at my mozilla. I did
not done any special setting. I think, it is important
that you have included all Chinese Fonts during your
linux installation.

For your information, I have follow script for using
Sylpheed mailer  on FC2

Locale languge setting:

# .langrc

LANG=zh_CN.GB18030