Returning to FAT32, Intel Celeron Processor

Maria Ferrer moyam01 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 2 06:48:23 UTC 2004

Hello. This is my first time on the board, so i apologize if I posted wrong.

System specs:

Intel Celeron Processor @ 900Mhz
256 MB of SDRAM
20GB Samsumg HD

My question was

1.How do I format my hard drive to fat32 again after I install (or begin installing) Linux? I tried using MS-DOS and it says that it is not eligable to get formatted. Is there any free utility that I can use? What is the website to it?

2. Is my Intel Celeron Processor compatible with Linux?

Thank you for listening. Your responses will be greatly appreciated.