Problems mounting udf filesystems in Fedora Core 2

Hugo Vieira Neto hvieir at essex.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 08:07:14 UTC 2004

Thanks for the info on "hdc=ide-scsi". After automounting the udf CD-RW,
mount reports the following:

/dev/hda3 on / type ext3 (rw)
none on /proc type proc (rw)
none on /sys type sysfs (rw)
none on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,gid=5,mode=620)
usbdevfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbdevfs (rw)
none on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
sunrpc on /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs type rpc_pipefs (rw)
/dev/hdc on /mnt/cdrom type udf (ro,nosuid,nodev,user=hugo)

And this is the output of ls -la /mnt/cdrom:

total 4
drwxrwxrwx  4 4294967295 4294967295 1292 Apr 16  2003 .
drwxr-xr-x  5 root       root       4096 Aug 31 07:36 ..

Thanks again,

Hugo