How do I Install Konsole

Jason Brower encompass at tds.net
Fri Sep 3 12:03:15 UTC 2004

I need konsole to run kdevelop withthe autobuilding feature.  But can't
seem to figure out the command to do so.  I thought it was yum install
konsole but I may have spelled it wrong.  It someone could help me out.
I don't use kde but use kdevelop for my school programming.  Heck, if
you know of another enviroment to use for programming that looks as good
or better than MS Visual studios I would love to get it, but kdevelop
looks the best.  Perhap you may even know how to set the terminal
program to use gnome-term.  If so that would be nice too.  Anyway, hope
someone can help me.
Jason