FC2 installation question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Sep 5 11:19:03 UTC 2004

I'm needing to use the speakup version of the FC2 disk set.  I've
downloaded iso's with rsync -cvt
www.linux-speakup.org::ftp/speakup/disks/fedora/current/*.iso . <cr>.
Downloading MD5SUM from the same directory and doing md5sum -c MD5SUM gets
information back that all isos are ok.  The cd burner I have is an
HL-DT-ST 40/40 and though it can burn iso's I make with mkisofs with
subdirectories and text files in them, these FC2 iso's never all pass disk
integrity checks or install error free.  I can mount the iso's, but what
find command with md5sum could I use to check all files on those isos?
I'd use -depth and -noleaf with find and maybe -follow too, but I don't
know what to point md5sum at no file with .md5 as file extension.