game Chromium not working on FC2

Hardy Merrill hmerrill123 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 12:20:37 UTC 2004

I have a yum updated FC2 system as of Friday 9/3, and
when I try to run the "Chromium" game from the Gnome
menus it goes to a runlevel 3 login prompt and stops
there - no game.

I have a 1.7Ghz Pentium 4 with an Nvidia gforce (I
think) graphics card.  I yum installed the nvidia
driver rpm from livna.org, and when the machine boots
up I quickly see the nvidia logo screen, and when I do
"lsmod" I see the "nvidia" driver listed there.

But Chromium doesn't work.  Anyone know what I need to
do to get that to work?

TIA.

Hardy Merrill