Replies as attachments on this list...

Andrea Giuliano a.giuliano at iccu.sbn.it
Mon Sep 6 08:39:15 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I see that some of you send their replies as attachments. This is not a
major issue, but could you please avoid this?

Attachments should be you used to add some extra information to a
message, or to send out binary data, not to hold a message. At least I
think so, feel free to say I'm wrong (but please explain why).

However, I guess this behaviour is usually not intentional: some clients
could be configured this way by default.

Anyway, I don't want to start a crusade for this. The list is good for
me as it is.

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico