FC2 Problems with RAID 1 - 2 Haddisks

Laurent van der Straten laurent at unipress.be
Mon Sep 6 15:23:15 UTC 2004

SII doesn't have the RAID Function (Libsata) coz the drivers for Linux are
still in beta version, so you can't use this kind of controller for hardware
RAID . Same problem with SATA 150 with Promise.

You won't get any problem with 3Ware controller 7000 - 8000 series

Laurent van der Straten
Network administrator
Web administrator

UniPress Europe