router question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Sep 6 16:13:57 UTC 2004

I have a Belkin routeer and dhclient can only come up with 192.168.2.38 as
an address.  Unfortunately, that's the router's address.  I don't know
what the internet address is now that the router's firmware was updated by
someone else with a windows machine.  The addresses for the router used to
be 192.168.2.37 for the router and 192.168.2.1 for the internet.  Ping
shows 192.168.2.1 now as an unreachable destination.  Has anyone on this
list got one of these routers working and if so what is the ip address for
the internet?