install with pci combo card

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 12:17:03 UTC 2004

RJZCAP1 at aol.com wrote:
> I have a new maxtor sata/ata 133 pci controller card. It detects in
> the rat hat fedora 9 as sata controller.

And now I've got a lovely mental image of a surprised looking rat in a
fedora...

Seriously, Red Hat 9 isn't Fedora. There isn't a Fedora 9. And RH9 is
technically off-topic for the list.

It's also rather old by now. There's been a lot of work on SATA since
then. I can't comment on your particular card, but Fedora Core 2 would
be much more likely to work.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | 'Short for "Sic Transit Gloria Humanorum", which is
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | Latin for "There goes the neighbourhood!"'