Red Hat nash problem

Jeremy Conlin jlconlin at umich.edu
Tue Sep 7 17:57:11 UTC 2004

I tried what you suggested.  When the grub boot prompt came up I pushed
a.  I erased the words "rhgb quiet" and entered a "3" and pressed
Enter.  (I don't remember what the rest of the line contained.)

It continued and appears to have hung with the following as the last
messages displayed.

Thanks,
Jeremy