FC2-i386-DVD.iso wrong size

Michael Bendorf bendorfm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 04:38:56 UTC 2004

I am sorry if this has been posted before, but I did
search the archives without success:
Anyways, I was wondering why all the ftp mirrors
listed under     *  North America o USA East at
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html have
the file size listed as 73900 KB, and when I browse to
one of the mirrors with Gftp the file size is listed
as 2147483647 KB? I successfully(?) downloaded the
.iso from one of the mirrors and now have a file that
is indeed 2147483647 KB. I ran the MD5SUM provided by
the mirror on the file obtained from the mirror site,
which did not match. Am I correct that the correct
.iso file size is 4.07 GB. Anyone have ideas?
By the way,  I am running RedHat 8.0 on a P4, if that
is useful in this situation.