SoundCard not recognised - Help wanted

Beej-in-GA bryan-smith at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 12:18:38 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana-Renee Lee" <fedor-list at anadromada.net>
To: "'For users of Fedora Core releases'" <fedora-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 3:59 AM
Subject: RE: SoundCard not recognised - Help wanted

> Why does everyone always assume all are using
> Gnome???

Oh I don't know, maybe because Gnome's the one that FC installs by default?
Ya think?

> I hate gnome and never even install it!!!!!

I'm sorry you feel that poorly toward the program, I guess it's a good thing
you don't install it.

> KDE is a much better X system than gnome will ever >be!!!

Personally, I am of a different opinion.  I find KDE to be Klunky, Defiant,
Enervating.  Preferences and opinions vary depending on the point of view of
the observer and their experiences.  In the immortal words of Don Hendley,
"Get Over It!"

Go out and make this your best day.
Best Regards,
Beej