(no subject)

jbest at insightbb.com jbest at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 8 15:55:45 UTC 2004

I am having problems installing Fedora.   I have downloaded the FC2 release and
checked the information with md5sum.  Everything checked ok.  During the
install I get to the point where a blue screen with Fedora Core appears.  The
process runs for a minute or 2.  Then the screen fills with garbage characters
and the process stops.

I have tried to recreate the cd/validate the checksum.  I have also tried with
parameters for screen resoultion, noprobe, media check, text based install and
others.  In all cases, the process fails at the same location.

Anyone have any ideas?

John Best
jbest at insightbb.com