How do you reconfigure X on FC1?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Sep 9 16:13:55 UTC 2004

I have FC1 installed on a Compaq Proliant DL360 with a built in Lights
Out board. I've searched and can't find an answer. X does not work on
this machine. The gui worked fine during the installation. What can I
run to try and reconfigure it? I've tried xf86config,
system-config-display --reconfig, xconfigurator (wild guess). Nothing is
installed or found.

On FC1 what do I run to try and reconfigure X, preferably with FC1
trying to fix itself by finding the hardware correctly.

Thanks,
James