Red Hat nash problem

Paul Furness paul.furness at vil.ite.mee.com
Fri Sep 10 11:00:08 UTC 2004

Hmmm. It looks like it's taking its time detecting the SCSI devices. All
AIC79xx controllers, interestingly enough, although some of the servers
are Dell (poweredge 1650, 1750 and 2650s) and some are completely
different manufacturers.

Thanks for the tip - I hadn't really though about it and therefore
didn't appreciate what "quiet" meant...