PXE-e53: No boot filename received - after reboot

David Morris David.Morris at plumcreek.com
Fri Sep 10 19:29:09 UTC 2004

I have an older P3-500 Micron Client Pro system that I installed Fedora
Core 2 on. Everything works fine except for when I reboot. I would like
to control this system remotely so reboot may come in handy. The bios
says to reboot from [Hard Drive], [ATAPI CD-ROM Driv], [Removable
Devices], [Network Boot], [Intel UNDI, PXE-2]. For some reason it seems
to skip the hard drive after reboot. Shutdown 0 press/power button seems
to work fine. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

David Morris