Bug? FC2 hang when going to graphical progress screen

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Sat Sep 11 05:21:27 UTC 2004

Hello:

I am getting frequent hangs when FC2 tries to start the
graphical progress screen.  This does not happen all
the time, but if I set the machine to runlevel
3, I have no problems at all.  I can even run startx
from the command line after logging in and have
no problems.

The machine has a SuperMicro P4SGE motherboard.
You can see more details at:
http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/P4/845/P4SGE.cfm

Any ideas on how to diagnose this?

I can replicate it fairly often.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by