3 hard drives as 1 solved but one question still

Ragnar Wiencke ragnarw at mi.is
Sat Sep 11 10:51:18 UTC 2004

Thanks, this worked!!
But there is one question though, what are you telling me with "You should
move the mount point off the / directory to be FHS
 compliant" ?
I created the /, /boot and swap file system during installation and the
partitions for the LVM afterwards. My fstab looks like this:

[root at localhost root]# more /etc/fstab
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /sys                    sysfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hdd1               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0
0

and df gives me this output

[root at localhost root]# df
/dev/hdb1              2580104   1263848   1185196  52% /
/dev/hda1                99043      5946     87983   7% /boot
none                    128568         0    128568   0% /dev/shm
/dev/mapper/vg01-lv01
                      25637188     32828  24302040   1% /drif

Is there anything that I have to change still?

Tia,
Ragnar W.