Root mail with Kmail

Anca Tibor-Attila anca.tibor at gmx.de
Sat Sep 11 18:52:42 UTC 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 08:31:00PM +0200, J.L. Coenders wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to read my local root mailbox with KMail. How do I do this?
> I guess chowning the mailbox to a common 'rootmail' group would be a trick,
> but I wonder if that is safe.

I redirect all mails to root to my username and filter it with procmail
into a mailbox-file calles root. It is the default action, also
suggested in the aliases-file of postfix (that I use). If you do not use
procmail, just create a filter action in kmail.

By
--
Anca Tibor-Attila <anca.tibor at gmx.de>