Squirrelmail and Cyrus-Imap daemon

Anca Tibor-Attila anca.tibor at gmx.de
Sat Sep 11 20:06:11 UTC 2004

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 02:48:21PM -0500, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
> Thanks for getting back to me on this.
>
> Let me ask you this, ok.  Is courier-imap better than cyrun-imap?

No idea. I never used courier. A question back: As you installed
cyrus-imapd, was there a new init-script installed with? If yes, I would
use cyrus-imapd again and let dovecot fly.

> I did not see an rpm for this in the fedora core 2 directory and was
> wondering why that might be?

I saw it in synaptic. I think, it really depends, which apt-repositories
one uses (take a look at http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#B).

Good luck,
--
Anca Tibor-Attila <anca.tibor at gmx.de>