email server question

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Sun Sep 12 16:03:53 UTC 2004

Good Morning all,

Wwll, I have now gotten to my email server from the outsite but am still
getting:

MailEnable: Message Delivery Failure.

    [SMTP:lonnie at outstep.com]: Remote SMTP Server Returned: 550 5.7.1
<lonnie at outstep.com>... Relaying denied

What do I need to do to fixt this?

I am using dovecot and sendmail. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks and have a great day,
Lonnie