Mozilla Plugins Directory

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Mon Sep 13 01:49:44 UTC 2004

Thanks for the link and info Alexander.

Yea, I have a LOT of bedtime reading to get caught up on and
unfortunately have not had time since my initial Fedora install
yesterday. Not to worry, I am generally very good about reading over the
docs but was caught short during this install as I was really needing to
get up and running quickly.

Thanks to everyone for all of the great help.
Lonnie