How can I reject ICMP from my FC1?

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Mon Sep 13 08:24:42 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 01:47, Fedora wrote:
> May I humbly suggest you use an HTML compatible mail client
> and then I am sure it will be easer for you to read a HTML formatted
> message.
>
> Happy Day

You might like using html but it has its place and a mailing list os not
one of those.  Those of us who read the mailing lists do not like
getting a 10kb message with less than 200 bytes of worthwhile text.

You also might consider being polite to those who have only dialup
connections and use only ascii for mailing lists. so you can reduce the
amount needed to be downloaded.

It is common netiquette to use ascii only for bulk mailing lists.

I, for one, will plonk a user who adamantly refuses to be polite and
thus they can never expect any assistance from me.