FC3 DVD burning issue

Sitapati das sitapati at worldsankirtan.net
Tue Sep 14 01:46:01 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have downloaded the FC3 DVD iso, and it MD5 checksums OK, and if i
connect the iso to a Virtual machine the install works fine.

However, when I try to burn it using k3b, i get something like "4199MB
of 4102MB burned, 100% complete", and then when i boot from it, it
chokes. Looks like the image is not being burned properly.

I haven't had any problems previously burning CDs or DVDs. BTW, i have
that 2.6.8 k3b must be run as root going on. Could this be the problem?
Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks in advance,
Joshua Wulf