Which Iso Images

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 01:52:06 UTC 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 12:09, ridan abid wrote:
>Hi
> Wondering, the iso images that are in the options:
>
>FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc1.iso
>FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc2.iso
>FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc3.iso
>FC2-i386-SRPMS-disc4.iso
>
>FC2-i386-disc1.iso
>FC2-i386-disc2.iso
>FC2-i386-disc3.iso
>FC2-i386-disc4.iso

Burn these 4, but make sure its not as a file, but as an .iso image.
If, when the disk has been burned, you can see it on the disk by the
above name(s), then its not burned in the right mode and will be
worthless except as a small frisbee or leaky drink coaster.

>Which are right for burning on a CD and Installing on
>a Maxtor 40GB Hard Drive/Compag Presario and Dell
>Insprion 7500.
>
>And then How do I preform the MD5SUM check (full
>detailed help please)

Real simple:
#>md5sum path_to_one_of_the_above_iso's