FAQ?, dynamic-link.h problem

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Sep 14 17:06:16 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 14.09.2004 schrieb Jaime Davila um 16:56:

Hi,

please do not reply to list mails while you want to start a new topic.
You replied to a list mail with the subject line "Re: Linux text
editors" and now your mailing appears to be part of that thread. This is
called "thread hijacking". It confuses discussions and makes it harder
to see your mail.