where to start to set up wireless?

Jon Savage jonathansavage at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:13:41 UTC 2004

You'll need to substitute whatever drivers your card needs instead of
the drivers used in the example, once you start the make process
you'll need to reference the location of the win32 drivers. have a
look at the INSTALL or README (can't remember which) that is in the
same directory where you extracted the ndiswrapper tarball to.

Bests

JS