printing directly on a cd?

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Wed Sep 15 01:06:38 UTC 2004

Christopher J. Bottaro wrote:
> i got an epson stylus photo r200 printer which features direct printing on a
> CD.  are there any linux apps that will allow me to take advantage of that
> feature?  preferably a kde program.  all i can think of to google for is
> "cd label" and that comes up with apps to print cd inserts (for the cases).
>
> thank you for your help.

I'm not able to locate anything specific for printing on the cd itself,
but this url may be of some help. It's for an OpenOffice template for CD
labels:

http://pvdl.best.vwh.net/label.html

You might be able to modify its layout to accomodate the direct-to-cd
printing feature of the printer.

Hope this helps,
Clint